Avid Sonic Solutions NoNoise Bundle - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
The Avid Sonic Solutions NoNOISE has long been recognized as the world's premier solution for restoring archival audio recordings. With advanced processes to isolate and eliminate audio artifacts such as hiss, scratches, hum, mechanical and impulsive noises, NoNOISE can be used to restore old recordings, remove unwanted noises from field and location recordings, and repair audio materials that have suffered damage.
The NoNOISE suite of products encompasses a number of specific processing technologies:
- Manual declicking provides tools for isolating and removing individual clicks within soundfiles
- Production declicking detects and eliminates clicks automatically in a multi-pass process, and can be used to remove thousands of clicks within a recording
- Broadband denoising removes broadband noise, or hiss, which is one of the most common forms of audio degradation, by analyzing noise content dynamically adapting the denoising operation to the characteristics of the material
- Decrackle removes another common type of impulse noise called crackle, in which small impulses crowd against one another, producing a nearly continuous noise, like bacon frying in a pan
- High-resolution filters — include presence, notch, high and low shelf, high and low pass, DC-removal, emphasis, de-emphasis, RIAA and more
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||TDM, RTAS, AudioSuite|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid Sonic Solutions NoNoise Bundle - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.