Avid Pro Tools MTRX Base Unit with MADI and Pro Mon
Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Avid Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces and Pro Tools, for use in the most demanding Immersive Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options.
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route your entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O*
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Customize MTRX for your needs through eight available 8-channel card slots
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on AES inputs
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, BNC|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||AES/EBU, MADI|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid Pro Tools MTRX Base Unit with MADI and Pro Mon.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields