Avid Pro Tools Mbox – No Longer Available
Professionals around the world have long been using Pro Tools® systems to create award-winning music and sound for film and TV. Now you can get the same world-class results in your personal studio with Avid Pro Tools Mbox® - a complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system. Designed by the same engineering team responsible for our high-end Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox hardware interface features a premium analog signal path and high-performance converters for exceptional sound. The included Pro Tools LE® software is the same platform used in commercial facilities around the world—ensuring pro studio compatibility and delivering everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music. Mbox also provides third-party drivers for rock-solid integration with nearly every popular audio recording application.
- Award-winning Pro Tools recording, editing, and mixing
- 48 simultaneous stereo audio tracks (expandable with Toolkit options)
- Includes over 70 professional effects and virtual instruments
- Professional MIDI sequencing with dedicated MIDI Editor window
- Integrated Score Editor based on award-winning Sibelius notation software
- Full Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch to easily adjust timing and pitch on your tracks
- Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
- ReWire support for streaming your favorite applications right into Pro Tools
- Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
- Works on Windows and Mac computers
Designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance converters deliver pristine 24 bit/96 kHz sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments. And of course, Mbox is designed for ultra-tight integration with the included Pro Tools LE® software, which is based on the same platform tusted by professional musicians, engineers, and producers around the world.
The Mbox interface is also compatible with other major recording applications, so you can make music any way you want. All-new drivers provide superior performance with Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fuity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more. So go ahead, use your favorite third-party DAW from start to finish—or record with the included Pro Tools LE software to ensure your sessions are compatible with pro studios around the world. No matter how you work, you’ll sound great with Mbox.
The Mbox interface is packed with tons of advanced features that make it easy to get great results. Mbox boasts the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter circuit found in our high-end Pro Tools|HD 192 I/O audio interface, so you can track much hotter signals without overloading the inputs and clipping. Built-in reverb helps you deliver more inspiring vocal and instrumental performances—without taxing your computer processor. The integrated guitar tuner enables you to tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments directly from the interface. And a Pro Tools multi-function button makes it easy to access common software parameters—like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a new track—right from the front of the interface. With Mbox, your sessions will move at the speed of your creativity.
- Mbox® is a premium audio interface, packing a wide range of analog and digital I/O connections into a mobile form factor.
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24 bit/96 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping—providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Hardware configuration:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
Pro Tools LE Software
The Pro Tools® software platform is used in professional studios around the world, and includes all the tools you need to easily compose, record, edit, mix, and master your projects with pro results—every time.
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid Pro Tools Mbox.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields