To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Rack-Mount Chassis
Bring the power of Pro Tools | HDX to your desktop or studio rack with the Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Rack-Mount Chassis, built in partnership with Sonnet. The 1U rack-mountable chassis can house a single HDX PCIe card (not included) and Mac mini, providing portability and easy connection to the latest high-performance computers.
Connect HDX through Thunderbolt 3
Integrate Pro Tools | HDX with Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac and Windows-based computers—including laptops—with a high-performance, ultra-quiet chassis. Take advantage of the greater processing power today’s machines offer, enabling you to work with more AAX Native plugins on top of AAX DSP.
Take HDX on the go
The rack-mount chassis can securely house a Mac mini and HDX card, enabling you to configure a powerful yet portable self-contained system. Plus, it can be converted from rack-mount system to desktop, and vice-versa, making it easy to move HDX from home studio to facility, and from live rig to hotel room.
Work and travel with peace of mind
In partnership with Sonnet, the chassis is robustly built with rugged aluminum and steel housing to protect your inside investments during transport and in any environment. It’s custom-designed for the size, power, and heat requirements of HDX, providing the guaranteed performance HDX reliably delivers.
- Form factor: rack-mount
- PCIe connectivity: One expansion slot for a Pro Tools | HDX PCIe card (sold separately)
- Thunderbolt connectivity: two Thunderbolt 3 ports—one for computer connection and one for daisy-chaining up to five additional Thunderbolt/USB devices
- USB connectivity: one USB 3.0 port on the front panel of the rack-mount chassis
- Mac mini enclosure: internal enclosure to secure optional Mac mini with Thunderbolt 3 ports (rack-mount chassis only)
- Bandwidth: Thunderbolt interface: 40 Gbit/s
- PCIe interface: 2,750 MB/s
- Power supply: 96 W
- Operating temperature: 32º–95º F (0º–35º C)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid Pro Tools | HDX Thunderbolt 3 Rack-Mount Chassis.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields