Avid HDX System + HD I/O 16x16 Digital
The Avid Pro Tools|HDX 16x16 System includes:
- Pro Tools HD DAW software
- 1x Avid HDX PCIe card
- 1x HD I/O 16x16 interface
As a dedicated professional, you’re looking for faster, higher quality, and easier ways to record, edit, and mix the most demanding productions. Meet the more powerful, new generation of Pro Tools|HD—Avid Pro Tools|HDX. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance.
Mix bigger, better projects
With Pro Tools|HDX, you get up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel, so you can focus on your mix—not your mixer. Create bigger, more complex mixes with 4x more tracks (up to 768 voices with three cards). Double your ins and outs with up to 64 channels of I/O per card (up to 256 total). And handle large plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation.
Get more headroom—less headaches
Pro Tools|HDX uses floating-point calculations for plug-in processing and mixing, enabling you to achieve the best sound quality possible, with the least effort. Record and mix in higher resolution—up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio—and significantly greater dynamic range. And let your mixes breathe with increased headroom, eliminating clipping and obsessive gain staging.
The fastest workflows—yours
Go from composition to completion at the speed of your creativity. Work with advanced audio, video, and automation tools that streamline music and post production. Get highly responsive recording and playback performance with the extended disk cache, which loads your entire session into RAM. And collaborate easily with other audio and video creators through OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange.
It’s all about the sound
There’s a reason why more professionals trust the sound of Pro Tools® than with any other DAW. Now get even higher audio fidelity, greater dynamic range, and pristine audio clarity with Pro Tools|HDX, which includes Pro Tools HD software and your choice of Pro Tools HD Series interface. Plus, with over 75 high-quality virtual instruments and sound processing plug-ins included, you can create great-sounding music and mixes easily.
- Unleash your creativity with up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel
- Mix bigger, better mixes faster with 256 tracks (up to 768) and double the I/O per card, plus 4x more ADC
- Get higher resolution sound and more headroom with the floating-point architecture
- Compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix with the award-winning Pro Tools HD software tool-set
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Get a highly responsive feel—even in your most complex projects—with RAM-cached record/playback and real-time fades Work faster with pro-level tools, including Clip Gain, advanced audio editing and automation, video editing, surround sound, and more
- Get the renowned sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the
- Channel Strip plug-in Increase your power and track counts by simply adding additional cards
- Supports the AAX plug-in format for better workflows and sound parity with native systems
Avid HDX 16x16 Digital
The ultimate choice for post-production studios, and ideal if you need to interface with a digital mixer, dubber, or other digital infrastructure, and want the option to expand the I/O.
- Versatile digital I/O:
- 16 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire and dual-wire)
- 16 channels of TDIF I/O
- 16 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Additional digital I/O:
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Two empty bays for I/O expansion
Work with Pro Tools and More
HD I/O and all other Pro Tools HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, and routing right from your Pro Tools software interface. You’ll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools|HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid HDX System + HD I/O 16x16 Digital.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields