Avid HD Native PCIe System + HD Omni
Create complex, high-quality audio productions using the full capabilities of Pro Tools HD software in a lower-cost native solution. For music and post-production professionals who want the absolute best performance possible on the host, Avid Pro Tools|HD Native is a new generation of PCIe-based Pro Tools core system that harnesses the power of your computer to deliver the lowest latency and highest stability of any native system.
- Pro Tools|HD Native PCIe card
- 12’ DigiLinkTM Mini cable for connecting the Pro Tools|HD Native card to an audio interface
- DigiLink Mini to DigiLink adapter cable
- Pro Tools HD Installer disc
- iLok for running Pro Tools HD software
- Activation card for Pro Tools HD software
- Registration Information Card
- User Guide, covering installation and configuration of Pro Tools|HD Native
Easily compose, record, edit, and mix music or sound for picture with great speed and reliability. And with guaranteed high track counts, plus groundbreaking low latency, you can tackle bigger productions more confidently than ever before with a native workstation.
- Create bigger sessions with up to 192 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O using a single PCIe card
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry’s most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Achieve ultimate audio quality with a Pro Tools HD Series interface (sold separately)
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Get better sounding mixes with RTAS plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Share sessions with Pro Tools|HD users without any loss of data
- Synchronize to timecode and video reference, with frame-edge accuracy, when using SYNC HD (sold separately)
- Get the ultimate hands-on control over your mixes using ICON or C|24 control surfaces
- Total flexibility—work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools HD or third-party software, and more
Avid HD OMNI
Capture pristine, high-resolution audio through premium mic preamps and monitor your sessions in up to 7.1 surround with the all-in-one Avid HD OMNI Interface. Designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, HD OMNI is an ideal choice for individual musicians, composers, post-production studios, and anyone else who demands top sound quality and the convenience of an all-in-one interface. Experience best-in-class A/D and D/A conversion, mic preamps, the lowest possible latency, and a full monitoring section—all in one compact interface.
Get the sound quality you’ve always wanted. With HD OMNI, you can connect your mics, instruments, line-level gear, and digital devices, capture every audio nuance they deliver in stunning clarity, and choose how you want to monitor your mix.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion
- High-quality, low-noise analog I/O:
- 2 premium, digitally-controlled mic/DI preamps
- 4 line inputs
- 8 line outputs, with true analog gain
- Versatile digital I/O, with sample rate conversion on all inputs:
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- 2x8 channels of AES/EBU I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- Route audio independently from Pro Tools with the persistent 14X26 pass-through mixer
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full routing, mixing, and monitoring control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Hear your mixes in however many channels you need, from stereo to 7.1 surround
- Improve communication while tracking with dedicated cue path
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Compact 1U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection - cable and adaptor included
No need to route signals through multiple interfaces—with HD OMNI, you can do everything in one single-space rack, so you save money and space. As the hub of any music studio, you can use HD OMNI to record high-quality instrument and vocal performances, while providing dedicated cue mixes for artists, and monitor the performance through a discrete mix. For post production, not only do you have overdub and Foley recording capabilities at your disposal, you can use HD OMNI to monitor mixes with up to 7.1 channels—and fold down mixes from 7.1 to almost any channel configuration subset.
Raising the bar on audio performance, HD OMNI features premium A/D and D/A converters, so you can achieve higher audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the absolute lowest possible latency in your sessions. You also get built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature for worry-free performance. And using Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter that catches even the fastest transients, you can track hotter signals and be assured that any unexpected peaks in your input won’t put you in the red.
Whether you want to listen in stereo or surround, monitor sound personally or set up a personal mix for someone else, or hear your work in headphones or on the big speakers, you can do it all with HD OMNI. Mix and monitor up to 7.1 surround (with fold down to stereo). Hear how your mix sounds on different speakers using the Main and ALT speaker selections. Set up an integrated cue mix for artists to monitor. Or isolate yourself with your own headphone mix. And if you don’t feel like launching Pro Tools—or even turning on your computer—HD OMNI features a built-in, customizable, 14x26 pass-through mixer, so you can continue to monitor external sources, such as keyboards, drum machines, and digital music players, independently from your recording setup.
HD OMNI and all other Pro Tools HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, routing, and monitoring right from your Pro Tools software interface. You’ll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools|HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid HD Native PCIe System + HD Omni.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields