Avid MTRX Analog I/O Configuration
Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Avid Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces and Pro Tools, for use in the most demanding Immersive Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router and exceptionally high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options.
The MTRX base unit is bundled here with the 8 Line Pristine DA Card is an 8-channel, analog out expansion offering 8 channels of high-quality Avid DA conversion, and the 8 Line Pristine AD Card is an 8-channel analog input expansion card for offering 8 channels of high-quality Avid AD conversion.
- Gain extended monitor control and flexible routing with S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- Use the converter as a high-performance 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface
- Connect and route your entire studio through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O
- Add high-quality mic preamps as an option and remotely control them from Pro Tools
- Keep everything in sync through Word Clock, AES11, Video, and all digital I/O
- Get automatic sample rate conversion on AES inputs
|Package Contents||MTRX base unit, Pristine 8 DA Card, and 8 line Pristine AD card|
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, BNC, Analog DB25, Digital RCA|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU DB25, BNC, Analog DB25, Digital RCA|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid MTRX Analog I/O Configuration.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields