Avid Mbox Mini Hardware Only – No Longer Available
For solo musicians and audio creators, record, edit, and mix performances with stunning sound quality using the professional-grade Avid Mbox® Mini ultra-portable audio interface. Easily connect mics, instruments, and monitors with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions.
Just pair Mbox Mini with your favorite audio recording or music creation software such as Pro Tools®, Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more. No matter what you choose, you'll always sound amazing, as MboxMini was designed by the same team who created our top-of-the-line ProTools HD Series interfaces, giving you best-in-class sound quality and performance in everything you do.
- Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with professional-grade hardware
- Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 24 bit, 48 kHz
- Have the flexibility to use Mbox Mini with your favorite software(Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included)
- Record vocal and instrument performances with a complement of analog I/O
- Create anywhere inspiration takes you, thanks to its robust, ultra-compact, USB-powered housing
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24 bit/48 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- One XLR mic/line combo input with a professional-grade mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4” instrument inputs (one DI, one line-level/DI)
- Two balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- One 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Mix control for low-latency monitoring
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox Mini with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 1.1 connectivity
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Audio recording/music creation software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included)
- One available USB port for Mbox Mini connection
- Mbox Mini interface
- Drivers installation disc
- USB cable
- Mbox Mini user guide
- Registration card
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid Mbox Mini Hardware Only becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.