Avid Line 6 Amp Farm Version 3 - TDM - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Since its introduction in 1998, Avid Line 6’s Amp Farm TDM plug-in has become the trusted tool to create realistic simulations of recording with a miked guitar amplifier and cabinet. A favorite of professional producers in nearly every area of audio production, Amp Farm has been used on literally hundreds of Pro Tools projects of all shapes and sizes, including platinum albums, mega-budget film soundtracks, and television productions.
And now, Line 6 and Avid are excited to announce the latest version of Amp Farm: Avid Amp Farm 3.0. Thanks to Line 6’s exclusive microphone modeling and new generation of cabinet models, Amp Farm 3.0 provides a new level of guitar amplifier- and cabinet-modeling realism. Using a Pro Tools-exclusive variation of technology from the acclaimed Line 6 PODxt-series hardware, these features dramatically improve the sonic power and flexibility of Amp Farm.
While still featuring all of the same great amplifier and cabinet models found in previous versions of Amp Farm, Amp Farm 3.0 adds a wide-variety of new cabinet models and allows you to select one of four microphone setups to use with the cabinet you choose. Amp Farm 3.0 also features sonic improvements over previous versions of Amp Farm.
Amp Farm 3.0 is compatible with Pro Tools 6.7 software on Avid Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel systems, and supports high-definition sample rates up to 192 kHz*. Amp Farm 3.0 also works with Avid’s VENUE live sound environment, allowing touring acts and fixed live sound installations to benefit from Amp Farm’s premier sound quality and flexibility.
Ease of Use
Amp Farm 3.0 allows you to plug in any guitar directly into a Pro Tools|HD, HD Accel, or VENUE live sound system and instantly hear it unning through your choice of spot-on simulations of world-class guitar amplifiers and miked cabinets — all without the hassle of dragging around physical amps, cabinets, and microphones, or paying for cartage.
Amp Farm 3.0 works on live input tracks as well as pre-recorded Pro Tools tracks. This allows mixers to make adjustments to the plug-in’s parameters to right up until the final mix, providing incredible flexibility and creative freedom when mixing.
Not Just for Guitars
In addition to guitar recording, creative producers and sound designers have also used Amp Farm to process non-guitar sources, punching up — or munching up — the sound of drums, keyboards, vocals, sound design sources and practically any audio that can benefit from tube warmth, distortion, or speaker cabinet life.
* 192 kHz support requires Pro Tools|HD Accel hardware.
- Over a dozen faithful recreations of a world-class collection of guitar combos and heads
- Simple amp-style control and automation of all parameters
- Mix and match any amplifier and cabinet models for a wide variety of sounds
- Selectable microphone models capture classic cabinet miking techniques
- Process live guitar inputs or tweak pre-recorded tracks right up to the final mix
- Add tube warmth, dynamic distortion, or speaker cabinet life to any audio track
- Tonal flexibility beyond the limitations of traditional amp designs
- Supports up to 192 kHz sample rates with Pro Tools|HD Accel
- Compatible with Pro Tools 6.7 software on Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel systems
- Supports the Avid VENUE live sound environment
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Amp / Speaker Modeling|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid Line 6 Amp Farm Version 3 - TDM - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.