Avid ICON D-Control Fader Unit – No Longer Available
The Avid D-Control™ Fader Module extends the hands-on control features of D-Control by adding 16 channel strips to the D-Control Main Unit. The ergonomic design of D-Control helps to provide full control from the channel strips with minimal paging while an abundance of LCD displays, LED rings, and bar-graph meters deliver critical visual feedback. Add multiple Fader Modules for up to a total of 80 faders.
Each channel strip on the D-Control™ Fader Module has identical channel controls, including six touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary encoders, each with multicolor LED ring, six-character alphanumeric, multicolor LCD display, and tricolor automation indication LED. The channel strip also features multiple push-buttons, display and mode controls, and a touch-sensitive, motorized fader.
The 32-segment tricolor meters can display track levels, plug-in meters, and other parameters, depending on D-Control metering preferences.
Each D-Control Fader Module has four switches in the lower left corner that duplicate the functions of the Pro Tools® computer keyboard modifiers.
Adding a Fader Module to an existing D-Control work surface is easy. No complicated hardware configurations is required. The expansion kit includes extension arms to expand the D-Control work surface.
- 16 touch-sensitive, motorized Penny and Giles faders with +12 dB of gain above unity
- Six touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary controls per channel
- Dedicated controls for assignment and activation of inputs, outputs, inserts, and sends
- Flexible display of pan, insert, send, plug-in, and mic preamp controls
- Dedicated controls for all channel strip functions, including recording and input monitoring modes, mute, solo, and channel select
- Dedicated controls for automation mode, enable, and safe status
- Flip Mode for transfer of parameters from rotary controls to faders
- Custom Faders mode for flexible channel and parameter mapping
- Patent-pending Ethernet protocol to connect host to work surface and Fader Modules
- Easy installation
- D-Control Fader Module unit
- AC power cord
- Ethernet cable
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid ICON D-Control Fader Unit.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields