Avid ICON D-Control ES 48 HDX2 8x8x8 System – No Longer Available
Grab the touch-sensitive controls to edit and mix with tactile precision. Get unmatched visual feedback on your mix through individual sends and dynamics metering across the surface. Gain complete control over all processing functions and routing per channel. Even fine-tune mixes without leaving the “sweet spot” through centrally located EQ, Dynamics, and Focus Channel Strip sections. And with additional Fader Modules, you can expand the console up to 80 faders as your projects grow.
- Exclusive ICON-only access to recording, editing, routing, mixing, plug-ins, automation, recall, and other Pro Tools functions
- Slim, sleek, large-format ergonomic console, with new dark color scheme
- Updated text and graphics offer improved legibility in low light
- Improved switch color layout provides easier visual navigation
- 16 physical faders/channel strips in base configuration (one Main Unit and one Fader Module)
- Expandable up to 80 physical faders/channel strips with optional 16-channel Fader Modules
- High-quality, touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Centrally located Focus Channel Strip with fader allows placement of any channel in the mixing “sweet spot”
- Six touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary encoders per channel strip, each with a multicolor LED ring, 6-character alphanumeric multicolor LCD display, and tricolor automation indication LED
- 27 illuminated push-buttons and one channel name display per channel strip
- Two multicolor 32-segment bar-graph meters per channel
- Eight multicolor 32-segment master section bar-graph meters
- Dedicated center section panels for EQ and Dynamics control for optimal monitoring while mixing
- Built-in Pro Tools keyboard provides direct access to editing functions
- Comprehensive monitoring and communications control section
- XMON analog monitoring (up to 7.1 surround) and communications system (included)
- Advanced Surround Panner option with integrated touch screen and touch-sensitive joysticks
- Patent-pending, high-speed Ethernet protocol to connect console to mix engine
- VESA standard TFT mounting arm for flat-panel display (display not included)
- Pro Tools HD 10 DAW software
- Two Avid HDX PCIe card
- One HD I/O 8x8x8 interface
Add ICON, and you gain exclusive Pro Tools control and functionality not found with any other console, allowing you to maximize your productivity — and creativity — to the fullest.
Whether you need more faders/channels to support larger sessions, want to mix in surround with full tactile control, or something else, you can customize your ICON console with options to suit your workflow and session needs.
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid ICON D-Control ES 48 HDX2 8x8x8 System.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields