Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module – No Longer Available
Following the success of the ICON D-Control ES work surface, Avid is excited to introduce the newly updated ICON D-Command® ES work surface, which features the same stunning color scheme as its larger sibling, but in a compact design. As an aesthetic update to the original D-Command®, D-Command ES provides the same unparalleled Pro Tools|HD® control and integration, but offers updated text and line art on the surface for better visual legibility—especially in low-light environments.
The Avid ICON D-Command ES work surface packs amazing Pro Tools® control and ICON- exclusive functionality into a compact, medium-format console, giving customers powerful and efficient hands-on control over any project. Expandable up to 24 faders, D-Command ES features dedicated center sections for editing EQ and Dynamics plug-ins, enabling mixers to make adjustments while monitoring in the “sweet spot.” It also provides per-channel control over many Pro Tools processing functions, routing, and automation modes. Only D-Command ES and other ICON work surfaces can deliver the kind of Pro Tools integration that professionals demand.
- Exclusive ICON-only access to recording, editing, routing, mixing, automation, recall, and other Pro Tools HD functions
- Eight high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized faders in base configuration; expandable to 24 faders/channels with optional 16-channel D-Command ES Fader Module
- Two touch-sensitive, multipurpose rotary encoders per channel strip, each with an LED ring, 6-character alphanumeric LCD, and tricolor automation indication LED
- 15 illuminated pushbuttons and one channel name display per channel strip
- Dedicated center section houses EQ and
- Two 32-segment bargraph meters per channel; eight 32-segment bargraph meters in the master section
- Comprehensive onboard analog monitoring (up to 5.1 surround) and communications section with external, audiophile-grade electronics (XMON)
- Patent-pending Ethernet protocol provides high-speed connection between the console and Pro Tools mix engine
- Compact, ergonomic console design with dark espresso color scheme
- Updated text and graphics improves legibility in difficult studio lighting conditions
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields