Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module – No Longer Available
Following the success of the ICON D-Control ES work surface, Avid is excited to introduce the newly updated ICON D-Command® ES work surface, which features the same stunning color scheme as its larger sibling, but in a compact design. As an aesthetic update to the original D-Command®, D-Command ES provides the same unparalleled Pro Tools|HD® control and integration, but offers updated text and line art on the surface for better visual legibility—especially in low-light environments.
The Avid ICON D-Command ES work surface packs amazing Pro Tools® control and ICON- exclusive functionality into a compact, medium-format console, giving customers powerful and efficient hands-on control over any project. Expandable up to 24 faders, D-Command ES features dedicated center sections for editing EQ and Dynamics plug-ins, enabling mixers to make adjustments while monitoring in the “sweet spot.” It also provides per-channel control over many Pro Tools processing functions, routing, and automation modes. Only D-Command ES and other ICON work surfaces can deliver the kind of Pro Tools integration that professionals demand.
- Exclusive ICON-only access to recording, editing, routing, mixing, automation, recall, and other Pro Tools HD functions
- Eight high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized faders in base configuration; expandable to 24 faders/channels with optional 16-channel D-Command ES Fader Module
- Two touch-sensitive, multipurpose rotary encoders per channel strip, each with an LED ring, 6-character alphanumeric LCD, and tricolor automation indication LED
- 15 illuminated pushbuttons and one channel name display per channel strip
- Dedicated center section houses EQ and
- Two 32-segment bargraph meters per channel; eight 32-segment bargraph meters in the master section
- Comprehensive onboard analog monitoring (up to 5.1 surround) and communications section with external, audiophile-grade electronics (XMON)
- Patent-pending Ethernet protocol provides high-speed connection between the console and Pro Tools mix engine
- Compact, ergonomic console design with dark espresso color scheme
- Updated text and graphics improves legibility in difficult studio lighting conditions
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.