Avid HD I/O 16x16 Digital Pro Tools | HD Audio Interface
For decades, engineers have seen the sleek grey interface and inviting multi-color LEDs of the Avid HD I/O mounted in studio racks all across the world. The Avid HD I/O 16x16 Digital is a state-of-the-art audio interface designed for Pro Tools | HD systems. Known for its unprecedented sound quality and massive dynamic range, Pro Tools | HD I/O is the interface of choice for professional engineers working on large-scale, high-profile projects. Featuring a compact, modular design, HD I/O can easily be customized and expanded to meet the needs of your studio.
NEW AND IMPROVED
Featuring completely redesigned circuitry and high-quality electronics, HD I/O delivers unparalleled A/D and D/A conversion with minimal latency. Quickly see which channels are peaking using the front panel LED level meters for all 16 tracks. Check session settings like sample rate and sync mode right from the front panel display.
With three configurations to choose from, you can expand and customize the interface for your connection needs. All HD I/O configurations include a section of additional digital I/O that enables you to connect more gear and sync and expand your system.
The HD I/O 16x16 digital is the perfect for post-production. With 6 channels of AES/EBU (S/MUX) I/O, 16 channels of TDIF I/O, 16 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 additional channels of AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, and 8 additional channels of ADAT I/O you can tackle even the most demanding projects. And if that’s still not enough I/O, you can quickly and easily interface with a digital mixer, additional Pro Tools rig, or other digital infrastructures. Plus, you have two empty bays to expand your I/O even further—the possibilities are limitless!
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Versatile digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Expand or customize the I/O with analog or digital option cards
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 four-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
|Input Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Coaxial, Optical|
|Output Connectors||AES/EBU XLR, Analog DB25, BNC, Coaxial, Optical|
|Clock I/O||In, Out|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||192 kHz|
|Digital Format||ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, SMUX|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid HD I/O 16x16 Digital Pro Tools | HD Audio Interface.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields