Avid DV Toolkit 2 – No Longer Available
Edit, mix, and deliver sound for picture on your Pro Tools LE system using many of the same specialized post-production features and tools previously only available on Pro Tools|HD. The Avid DV Toolkit 2 expands the power of your Pro Tools LE system* by providing essential plug-ins for post production; support for up to 64 mono or stereo audio tracks**, so you can create huge, complex mixes; and dedicated editing, automation, and session management features that make working with sound for film or video a highly efficient affair.
- Edit and mix up to 64 mono or stereo audio tracks**
- Comes with over $1,480 worth of professional plug-ins, including:
- DINR LE intelligent noise reduction
- TL Space — Native Edition convolution reverb
- X-Form time compression/expansion and pitch shifter
- DigiBase Pro full-featured file management tool
- DigiTranslator 2.0 for import/export of OMF, AAF, and MXF files
- Time Code and Feet + Frames functions
- Powerful editing and session management features
- Pro Tools MP3 Option for exporting MP3 files
* Not compatible with Pro Tools M-Powered software.
** Pro Tools LE system running Pro Tools LE 8 software required to achieve up to 64 mono or stereo audio tracks at 48 kHz, or up to 48 mono or stereo audio tracks at 96 kHz (with 96 kHz-capable Avid hardware interface: 003, 003 Rack, 003 Rack+, Mbox 2 Pro, Digi 002, or Digi 002 Rack). Achieve up to 48 mono or stereo audio tracks with Pro Tools LE 7.3–7.4.x.
|Plug-In Format||RTAS, AudioSuite|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid DV Toolkit 2.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields