Avid DINR – No Longer Available
The award-winning Intelligent Noise Reduction plug-in, Avid DINR, effectively reduces unwanted noise — including tape hiss, guitar-amp buzz and air conditioner rumble — for cleaner, more professional sounding audio.
Since DINR analyzes and subtracts noise entirely within the digital realm, the results can be virtually free of side effects — such as distortion, dynamic modulation (pumping and breathing), and the undesired fluctuations in frequency response associated with conventional noise reduction systems.
- Professional-quality broadband noise reduction
- Broadband noise reduction compatible with Pro Tools systems running on Mac OS or Windows
- High fidelity, real-time processing with TDM and file-based processing with AudioSuite
- Unparalleled cost-effectiveness
- Automation features including dynamic TDM plug-in automation
- Avid-approved Pro Tools system running 4.1.1 software (or higher)
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate: 96 kHz
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-in Type||Noise Reduction / Restoration|
|Plug-In Format||TDM, AudioSuite|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avid DINR becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.