Avid Artist Color – No Longer Available
The Avid Artist Color offers unmatched control and integration with Apple’s Color 1.5, providing colorists with high-resolution trackballs, trackwheels, touch-sensitive encoders and a host of programmable keys at a breakthrough price. The compact Artist Color attaches to your Mac via Ethernet, and can be used as a standalone color grader, or together with other Euphonix media controllers to build a larger, integrated video editing control surface.
- 6 high-resolution OLED displays show parameter names and values
- 3 high-resolution, optical trackballs for modifying color values and vignettes – center trackball can also be used as a mouse cursor
- 3 high-resolution, optical trackwheels for controlling brightness, vignettes and pan and scan
- 6 touch-sensitive rotary encoders for adjusting parameters like key blur, saturation, lift, gamma, gain and more
- Comprehensive transport and navigation controls
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avid Artist Color.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields