Avenson Audio IsoGtr
The Avenson Audio IsoGtr expands on the circuitry of the IsoDI by adding 3 additional transformer isolated instrument outputs to serve as an isolated signal splitter for sending your guitar or instrument signal to up to 4 amplifiers or effects chains (3 transformer isolated + 1 Buffered Main Output), the same ultra-clean wide bandwidth unity gain FET Buffered DI output (XLR), as well as an XLR Line input for Re-amping to any of the available instrument level outputs, all powered conveniently with an external DC power supply.
Housed in an extremely rugged 3.33″ x 5.25″ anodized aluminum extruded box and built with high quality Neutrik TRS and XLR jacks, the IsoGtr will not only be a piece of gear you can trust to perform flawlessly on stage, but also a welcomed high quality part of your signal chain in any professional recording studio.
- Topology: (1) transformerless FET out, (3) transformer isolated outs
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ (instrument in)
- Input Overload Level: +12 dBu at 1% THD (instrument in)
- Gain: -0.2 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (+0/-0.25 db)
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted): ≥ 108 dB
- Output Impedance: 150Ω (load ≥ 1kΩ )
- Power Requirements: 30-48 VDC external Power Supply (~5 mA)
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avenson Audio IsoGtr .
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields