Avedis Audio Electronics MA5 Microphone Pre (Demo Deal) – No Longer Available
Much time was spent on the MA5, not only on the engineering side of the design, but also to extensive sound evaluations in observation of specific settings, gain structures, and key components spanning a time frame of a little over a year.
We have always believed that even with some of the best audio test analyzers we own and use, our ears' sensitivity, coupled with good judgment of sound through experience, is still unparalleled. In the end, it is our ears we are trying to satisfy.
- Standard 500 series modular size 1.5" x 5.25"
- Single-ended Class A amplifier
- UK made input transformer
- Custom designed Jensen output transformer
- Stepped gain rotary switch in 5dB steps
- Output level pot for trim and mute
- LED lit push-buttons
- Special 28kHz button
- Custom made Marconi style knobs
- High headroom & CMR, Low noise design
- 140ma current draw total, 70ma per rail
|Condition||Demo / B-Stock|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Avedis Audio Electronics MA5 Microphone Pre (Demo Deal) becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.