Avedis Audio MD7 500 Series Mic/Line Preamp
The Avedis Audio MD7 addresses the features needed in op-amp based preamps and, more importantly, with a very musical sound without the conventional hard sounding and mid-forward units which are not suitable for today’s digital recordings.
- Gain range from 0dB – 64dB in 4dB steps for recall-ability
- Input Trim control for fine control of gain
- TransDrive™ circuitry for slight saturation at peaks
- Utilizes the discrete 1122 op-amp known for depth and resolution
- All discrete design with Class A buffer amplifier
- Wide bandwidth, high headroom, very low noise
- NO PAD, NO IC’s, and NO Surface Mount Components
- Line Input to interface with DAW’s
- Phase reverse, and filtered 48V phantom power
- High Pass Filter using a gentle slope for natural bass roll-off (-3dB @ 80Hz)
- 10 Meg-ohm high impedance DI input great for all instrument pickups
- SEND feature to run signal through stomp boxes for variety of effects
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to -3dB at 75kHz
- Input Impedance: ≅1500 ohms
- Output Impedance: <75 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >123dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +28.8 dBu @ 100KΩ, +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: ±16 vdc @ 35mA per rail
- Gain Voltage: 0 to 22 Volts
- Gain dB: 0 to 64.7 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: −114 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz bandwidth
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
|Module Type||500 Series|
|Module Slot Count||1 Slot|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avedis Audio MD7 500 Series Mic/Line Preamp.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields