Avantone CDMK-5 Drum Mic Kit
The Avantone CDMK-5 are elegantly designed drum microphones that excel in live sound as well as in the recording studio.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
- The AMK “ mondo ” kick mic is aggressively voiced to provide a huge low end while accentuating the upper percussive attack frequencies. Most engineers will find that very little (if any) EQ is required to achieve satisfying results.
- The Atom tom mic is custom voiced to yield a fat, big sound that often requires no EQ at all! Because of the special voicing on the Atom it also is fantastic on djembe, large congas, and bass amp cabinets.
- The ADM snare mic is voiced to follow the familiar sound of industry standard snare mics, but we engineered a better low end and smoother top end…. plus as in all our mics… no plastic to break!
- The included Pro-Klamp drum rim mic mounts are superb in allowing a confidant positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for professional results without the need for tripod/boom stands. While it was designed to withstand the rigors of live stage gigging, it is the first drum rim mic mount that will reliably work in a pro-studio situation. This makes the engineers’ job easier and insures that the mics will stay in place where he positions them.
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Microphone Bundle|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Avantone CDMK-5 Drum Mic Kit.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields