Audionamix XTRAX2 Stems - Electronic Delivery – No Longer Available
Audionamix, the industry leader in audio source separation, is officially releasing the Audionamix XTRAX STEMS, the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator. XTRAX STEMS can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and acapella creation like never before!
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favorite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems
- Export Individual Stems as Audio Files
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file
- Mac-Only (Mac OS X 10.11 – 10.13)
- Requires High-Speed Internet Connection
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audionamix XTRAX2 Stems - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields