Audio-Technica U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the Audio Technica U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
|Package Contents||S8 Case|
|Unit Weight||9.8 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||150-16,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||–53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields