Audio-Technica PRO 41 Handheld Microphone with Cable
The is Audio-Technica PRO 61 built to survive the realities of day-to-day use and still produce clear, full-range vocal reproduction every time. Its superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Package Contents||PRO 41 microphone, stand clamp, adapter, soft protective pouch and 15' XLRM-XLRF cable|
|Unit Weight||0.6 in|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||90 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-55 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica PRO 41 Handheld Microphone with Cable.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields