Audio-Technica PRO 63 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Ideal for amplified and acoustic instrument pickup as well as for general use, the Audio Technica PRO 63 offers natural audio reproduction, low noise, and rugged, durable construction. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Tuned to make an impact, this mic clarifies the intensity of instruments and vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
|Package Contents||PRO 63 mic,15' cable with, stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and soft protective pouch|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||70Hz - 16kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica PRO 63 Dynamic Instrument Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields