Audio-Technica PRO 37 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic
The Audio Technica PRO 37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and a low-profile design for optimal mic placement, this mic excels in high-SPL applications. It is ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
|Package Contents||Includes AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, AT8159 windscreen, soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.11 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-42 dBV/Pa (7.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||112 dB|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica PRO 37 Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields