Audio-Technica BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone – No Longer Available
The Audio-Technica BP4029 (AT835ST) Stereo Shotgun Microphone offers two internally-matrixed modes which provide traditional "left-right" stereo. To accommodate varying acoustic environments, the user may select between a "wide" pattern (LR-W) with increased ambient pickup, and a "narrow" pattern (LR-N) which offers more rejection and less ambience.
In M-S mode, the BP4029 provides independent mid and side signals. This allows the mid-side balance to be adjusted as desired at the recording desk or mixing electronics, reducing the amount of equipment necessary in the field.
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 18 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields