Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Field Recording Microphone
Designed for broadcast and professional recording, Audio-Technica’s BP4025 stereo condenser offers large-diaphragm capsules in an innovative coincident capsule configuration. This allows for a smaller housing while producing an X/Y stereo image with the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. Ideal for use with professional audio and video equipment, the microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
- Large-diaphragm capsules offer pristine sound quality and exceptionally low noise
- Innovative coincident capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for camera-mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Phantom power operation—for use with professional equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pad
- Includes one balanced cable (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output)
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
|Package Contents||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||269 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20-17,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Max. SPL||131 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica BP4025 X/Y Stereo Field Recording Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields