To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Audio-Technica ATM510 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Cardioid dynamic handheld microphone designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
Designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction, the Audio-Technica ATM510 dynamic handheld microphone features a cardioid capsule that reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. It is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response and has specially designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise.
The microphone’s durable, all-metal construction ensures long-lasting performance, while its multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity. Each microphone comes with an AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp, a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft, protective pouch.
With its super-durable construction, you can count on the ATM510 to provide consistent performance in professional applications.
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Package Contents||ATM510 microphone, AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.6 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||90 Hz -16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||–55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica ATM510 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields