Audio-Technica ATM250DE – No Longer Available
- Audio-Technica’s proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps, percussion and other instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|Package Contents||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.71 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Condenser: 50 Ohms / Dynamic: 600 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||Condenser: 40 Hz - 20 kHz / Dynamic: 40 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Filters||18 dB/oct @ 80 Hz|
|Sensitivity||Condenser: -49 dBV/Pa (3.5 mV) / Dynamic: -53 dBV/Pa (2.2 mV)|
|Max. SPL||148 dB (1% THD @ 1 kHz)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica ATM250DE.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields