Audio-Technica ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rare earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
|Package Contents||Includes AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded adaptor, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor, and soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.64 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz - 12 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-54 dBV/Pa (1.9 mV)|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields