Audio-Technica AT808G Subcardioid Dynamic Console Microphone
Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the Audio Technica AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mic’s subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|Unit Weight||135 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Frequency Range||200-5,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-60 dB (1.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT808G Subcardioid Dynamic Console Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields