Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power—for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
|Package Contents||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.54 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Phantom: 250 Ohms / Battery: 300 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Phantom: -38 dBV/Pa (12.5 mV) / Battery: -38 dBV/Pa (12.5 mV)|
|Max. SPL||109 dB (phantom); 101 dB (battery)|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AT8022 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.