Audio-Technica AT8015 Shotgun Microphone
Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition, the Audio Technica AT8015 provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, along with excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.), room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
|Package Contents||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8135 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||195 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Phantom: 250 Ohms / Battery: 300 Ohms|
|Frequency Range||40-20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||Phantom: –38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Max. SPL||Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D., Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT8015 Shotgun Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields