Audio-Technica AT4060 Cardioid Tube Condenser Microphone
- Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
- Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Regulated and heavily filtered heater current prevents noise contamination of audio signal chain
- Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
- Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
|Package Contents||AT8560 power supply; AT8447 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; rack-mount adapters for power supply; protective mic carrying case|
|Unit Weight||1.41 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dBV/Pa (19.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||149 dB (0.5% THD @ 1 kHz)|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AT4060 Cardioid Tube Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.