Audio-Technica AT4051b Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT4051B cardioid condenser microphone is ideal for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. Featuring direct-coupled balanced outputs for clean signals in high-output conditions, the AT4051B microphone is totally free of the distortion associated with conventional transformer-coupled outputs. Its fast response to transients contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments. The AT4051B mic is fully RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS). The AT4051b consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900b-48 body and an AT4051b-EL cardioid head capsule.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- High front-to-back rejection ratio—cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances - RoHS
|Package Contents||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.28 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dBV/Pa (19.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||155 dB with -10 dB pad|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AT4051b Cardioid Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.