Audio-Technica AT4050ST Stereo Condenser Microphone
Side-address stereo condenser microphone with cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in a Mid-Side arrangement
Offering the realism of a live sound field, the Audio-Technica AT4050ST is a side-address condenser with cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in a Mid-Side arrangement. This innovative stereo condenser allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output or choosing discrete Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a remarkable flexibility. The microphone’s dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. Its transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion.
- Innovative side-address Mid-Side stereo microphone engineered for professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Independent cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switch selection of Mid-Side mode and two internally matrixed stereo modes
- Dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics remain constant over years of use
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
|Package Contents||AT4050ST, shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, microphone dust cover, and protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||1.14 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Variable-Pattern|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Stereo 90°: -42 dBV/Pa (7.9 mV) / Stereo 127°: -41 dBV/Pa (8.9 mV) / Mid: -36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV) / Side: -36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||159 dB with -10 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT4050ST Stereo Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields