To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Audio-Technica AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
|Package Contents||AT8449 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||1.13 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Variable-Pattern|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||159 dB with -10 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT4050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields