Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
|Package Contents||AT8449/SV shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.91 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-35 dBV/Pa (17.7 mV)|
|Max. SPL||159 dB with -10 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields