Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction, ideal for critical studio & live applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
|Package Contents||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case|
|Unit Weight||0.28 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-34 dBV/Pa (19.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||156 dB with -10 dB pad|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.