Audio-Technica AT2050 Side-Address Condenser Microphone
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
|Unit Weight||0.91 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Omni-Directional, Variable-Pattern|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-42 dBV/Pa (7.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||159 dB with -10 dB pad|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AT2050 Side-Address Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.