Audio-Technica AT2021 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile Audio Technica AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response.
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
|Package Contents||Stand clamp; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||8.3 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||30-20,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||–39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Max. SPL||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AT2021 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields