Audio-Technica AE6100 Handheld Hypercardioid Dynamic Mic
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
|Package Contents||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.68 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||16 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-55 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV)|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AE6100 Handheld Hypercardioid Dynamic Mic becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.