Audio-Technica AE5100 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate and natural response
- Low-profile design permits innovative placement options previously unattainable with a large-diaphragm condenser
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
|Package Contents||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.31 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-36 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV)|
|Max. SPL||158 dB with -10 dB pad|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio-Technica AE5100 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.