Audio-Technica AE4100 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Destined to be the next classic
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
|Package Contents||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.68 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||90 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-55 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV)|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AE4100 Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields