Audio-Technica AE3300 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
|Package Contents||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|Unit Weight||0.66 lb|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-42 dBV/Pa (7.9 mV)|
|Max. SPL||157 dB with -10 dB pad|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audio-Technica AE3300 Handheld Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields