Audio Ease Snapper 2 - Electronic Delivery
What's Audio Ease Snapper?
When you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form.
Hit the space bar or double-click in the wave form to play. Or use auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
Drag, Drop and Convert
In the Snapper wave form you can select a part of the sound file and:
- Drag it out, to create a new file
- Upload it to your Pro Tools cursor
- Turn the selection into an mp3 file
- Split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa
- Convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go
- Export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3, or m4a
Which formats can it handle? All of them.
Snapper opens over 50 sound file formats. That includes compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio. It shows loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers. You name it, Snapper can handle it.
Finder & iTunes
Snapper follows your Finder selection, snapping to the bottom of your Finder window, and it also shows up when you select a song in your iTunes library.
You can spot (selections from) files directly to your Pro Tools cursor, or into the Pro Tools region bin.
New to Snapper 2:
- Much improved integration with Snow Leopard
- Spot-to-cursor of Nuendo, Cubase, Logic and ProTools
- Drag selections anywhere, into tracks or even iChat
- Even smaller cpu footprint
- Waveforms that look better and appear and scroll quicker
- Loop playback
- 64 bit file support
- Trim tool, fades and normalizing
- Varispeed playback without pitch shift
- Recent files tab
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or higher.
- For mp3 export the (free) LAME codec. Get it here.
- Snapper can upload to Pro Tools 6 or higher.
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Audio Ease Snapper 2 - Electronic Delivery becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.