Audified U78 Saturator - Electronic Delivery
The Audified U78 Saturator is a valve plug-in based on the circuitry of the famous vintage German U73b Compressor allowing saturation of an exact band. U78 Saturator gives you a chance to color the precisely selected band with the circuitry of U73b Compressor. Intended to be used on bass, drums and vocals, but creativity knows no boundaries.
Almost anything is possible in the digital world. With the right skills and technology, you can create absolutely anything you like... like the U78 Saturator. So they took the circuitry of the legendary U73b compressor and played around a bit to come up with some seriously satisfying saturation!
Audified admire the range of the vintage gear which is impressive but limited. They admire the new analog gear bringing new sound colors and workflows to the audio production world. Modern designs sometimes copy the old gear, but generally, these two worlds are disconnected and the value is not combined.
In U78, they mixed the vintage circuits value, the modern analog design and the software modeling. They performed changes in the vintage device circuitry so it can be used for completely different purposes than the original, and have immediately created a software model of the result.
- Gain - adjusts the input gain of the saturation circuit (The higher the settings, the richer the sound that can be achieved)
- HiPass - sets the cut-off frequency of the high-pass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path (The range is from 30 Hz to 800 Hz - turn the knob to minimum to turn off the HiPass filter)
- LowPass - sets the cut-off frequency of the lowpass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path (The range is from 1 kHz to 8 kHz - turn the knob to maximum to turn off the LowPass filter)
- Tone - controls the U78 Saturator's unique tone filter (Lower settings produce darker sounds with more low frequency content; conversely, higher settings result in brighter, sparkling sounds)
- Mix - controls the dry and wet signal ratio (The dry signal is delayed to match the wet signal path latency to prevent phasing issues)
- Seriously satisfying saturation
- Circuitry of the famous U73b Compressor
- Automatic output gain control
- Beautifully musical tube sound
- Precise control over saturated band
- Mac OS X 10.8 - Mac OS X 10.13; AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 - Windows 10; AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audified U78 Saturator - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields