Audified MixChecker Pro - Electronic Delivery
Everyone who mixes content for the audience has to make sure that the mixes sound great on every consumer device in every environment. It can be done quickly and easily with the Audified MixChecker Pro. With tons of new features, the Pro version lets you simulate the exact surroundings and devices of your listeners.
WHAT'S NEW IN MIXCHECKER PRO?
Everything! Even though the interface has the same elegance and ease of use as the original MixChecker.
- New simulations: All characteristics are newly measured, the processing engine is completely different with lower latency and better phase linearity. No simple impulse responses inside.
- Create sets of simulations: Drag the selected simulations in any order to the MixChecker buttons. Save your selection to several "Button sets" together with stereo base width and volume level for each button.
- Custom settings and labels for buttons: The MixChecker buttons have several adjustable parameters. You may even assign one simulated device to several buttons, each with different settings. To distinguish between them, there could be a custom label placed over each button.
- Distortion: Audified are experts in exact modeling of distortions and saturations, either of speakers or of amps, preamps and other circuits. Audified used this experience and added modeling of these distortions to MixChecker Pro.
- Background noise: MixChecker adds a possibility to add some audio background with adjustable volume. The combination with simulated devices is quite sophisticated: When you select simulation of phones, the path of the noise through the headphones and ears is simulated, so you hear the realistic combination of the mix playing from headphones and of the noise, coming through headphones from outside.
- Auto Advance: You don't need to browse through simulations manually. The adjustable auto advance function does it for you.
- Advanced stereo modes: Except of simple Mono mode, MixChecker offers channel swap, listening to each channel separately in both monitors. Furthermore, each simulation has adjustable width of the stereo base.
- Web browser, iOS and Android remote control: MixChecker Pro comes accompanied by web browser, mobile phone or tablet control. You may walk around your studio when checking the final mix, save the valuable screen size. Remote control is in Beta stage now and the iOS version will be available in a few days after approval.
- And more improvements, like interface zoom, calibration
- Audified have removed the compensation buttons. In some cases they helped the simulation process but for many speakers it had negative impact to the fidelity of simulation. See the full explanation in the user manual.
THE SCIENCE POWERING THE SIMULATIONS
The original MixChecker contains only the simulation of the linear behavior of the devices. Audified not only added the modeling of non-linear behavior, but have also completely rewritten the original processing to achieve phase linearity, lower latency and better resolution in all parts of the frequency spectrum.
Your Studio > Your Audience
Have you ever wondered why your music, your videos, showreels, and movies do not sound well when you move out of your studio? That is because you do not use the same equipment the real people use. And you don't listen in the same environment and conditions as your audience.
MixChecker Pro turns your studio monitors into consumer devices. It adds some background noise and it simulates the distortion and narrow stereo base of the real listening conditions.
NEW BUTTON SETTINGS
The magic of MixChecker Pro is that it has so many new features while it´s still as easy to use as the original MixChecker. Why? Because it offers the new Edit mode. In Edit mode, you can assign any simulated device to any device button, set the distortion amount for that exact device, adjust the stereo base width as well as the volume of the device. The simulated devices are organized in categories, so the searching is super-fast and intuitive. Once you have your button set saved, MixChecker Pro exits the Edit mode and you work just as with the original MixChecker.
NEW PRO FUNCTIONS
The default view of the new MixChecker Pro has a small adjustments panel at the bottom of the plug-in GUI. Here you can adjust some handful settings for the background noise, setup the mono button and if you are not sure if you have reached the distortion threshold or if you are afraid of any hard-clipping during the work, there are 2 LED indicators to show you.
- Simulations of many additional consumer devices
- Simulation of device distortion
- Background noise
- Auto advance function
- Remote control from iOS, Android and browsers
- Simple user interface
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Plug-In Format||AAX, AU, VST2, VST3|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audified MixChecker Pro - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields