The Audient iD22 will transform your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer and monitors.
iD22 provides two classic audient microphone preamplifiers, ALL NEW pristine AD/DA convertors that have been designed to deliver impeccable detail and impressive depth during both tracking & mixing. iD22 is expandable via ADAT i/o - perfect for partnering with an ASP008 for 10-ch recording [total 10-in, 12-out + headphones]. Our console-style monitor controller functionality and USB2.0 connectivity complete the ergonomic desktop package.
- 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independant DAC
- Main and alternative stereo outputs
- User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control
- USB2.0 class compliant connectivity with integrated DSP mixer
- Drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8, and OSX Mavericks and OSX Yosemite are available
|Input Connectors||Optical, 1/4-inch TRS, XLR Combo|
|Output Connectors||Optical, 1/4-inch TRS|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||96 kHz|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Audient iD22.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields