Atlas MS25 Pro Microphone Stand w/Air Suspension - Chrome
The professional MS-25 mic stand features threaded tubing, a lock-nut ring at top and bottom for versatile positioning of accessories and secure positioning to base. Super-secure clutch that won't slip under pressure. Heavy triangular base ensures stability. The tube and base cover are chrome.
- Ideal for a variety of studio, recording and performance applications
- Receive maximum stability of triangular and oversized bases with edge-concentrated weight distribution
- Wearproof, three-piece clutch offers secure, fast & noise-free height adjustment
- Available in choice of mirrored chrome or non-reflective ebony epoxy
- Field serviceable parts
- Guarantee long product life
- Made in U.S.A. to high-quality standards
- Height span: 38" - 66" 94-168cm
- Base dia: 15" Tri. 38cm
- Tube finish: chrome
- Base finish: ebony/chrome
- Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
|Height||38 - 67 in|
|Unit Weight||18 lb|
|Mic Stand Type||Straight|
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Atlas MS25 Pro Microphone Stand w/Air Suspension - Chrome becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.